by Colleen Cable, Cable&Clark, 2011 Division Planner (Published May 2, 2011)
Great combinations? How about the birthplace of American freedom, cheesesteaks, Tastykakes, and SLA. That’s right, I’m talking about Philadelphia! Let’s have fun and get Future Ready together this summer at the annual conference. In addition to an innovative slate of programs, the Legal Division is also offering a variety of networking opportunities all designed to help you feel empowered, energized, and ready for what’s next!
- Sponsor Appreciation Reception (Sunday, June 12, 7:00-9:00 p.m.)
- Authors’ Night Reception (Monday, June 13, 8:00-10:00 p.m.)
- Members’ Only Open House (Tuesday, June 14, 8:00-10:00 p.m.)
- Legal Division Board of Directors Meeting (Sunday, June 12, 12:00-1:30 p.m.)
- BNA Breakfast and Legal Division Business Meeting (Monday, June 13, 8:00-9:30 a.m.)
- 60 Sites in 60 Minutes Gets Collaborative! (Monday, June 13, 10:00-11:00 a.m.)
- Delivering Value: Making an Impact at Your Firm (Monday, June 13, 2:00-3:30 p.m.)
- Cost-Prevention: It’s the New Black! (Tuesday, June 14, 12:00-1:30 p.m.)
- SPOTLIGHT SESSION: Capitalizing on Content to Grow Competencies (Tuesday, June 14, 8:00-9:30 a.m.)
- Legal Division Unconference—Think Next Generation Round Tables (Wednesday, June 15, 10:00-11:30 a.m.)
We look forward to seeing you at all of our events!