Closing Keynote Presentation, Friday, Oct 16
Debra JasperFounder and CEO, Mindset Digital
Debra Jasper works with Fortune 500 organizations to teach their leaders how to make connections in a technologically driven environment. In her closing keynote address at SLA2020, she’ll show you how to:
- Connect and compete in a socially distanced world;
- Strengthen your online presence and personal brand;
- Increase your visibility and showcase your value;
- Deepen connections using the world’s largest professional network, LinkedIn; and
- Create compelling thought leadership during this time of uncertainty and anxiety.
Named one of the top 12 female entrepreneurs in North America by Ernst & Young, Debra directed the Kiplinger Program at Ohio State University’s School of Public Affairs, where she launched the world’s first social media fellowship for journalists. She and her colleagues at Mindset Digital have delivered presentations and training to more than 200,000 professionals in the financial, healthcare, tech and hospitality sectors. An international keynote speaker, Debra has given talks in more than a dozen countries, from the Global Internet Conference in Australia to the Ukrainian Council of Ministers. She earned her Ph.D. in Educational Policy and Leadership from Ohio State and wrote her dissertation on the art of powerful micro storytelling Today, tens of thousands of professionals are enrolled in her firm’s high-impact, scalable online programs in social selling and recruiting, writing for mobile, and cybersecurity.