This week in SLA
SLA Information Insights
Here is a link to the weekly updates.
SLA Presidential Update
Here is a link to President Murray’s latest update.
Leadership Training Sessions
All of the training sessions have been completed. To review or re-watch a session, check out the link below.
Here is the link to the recordings of all the past training sessions.
Volunteers Needed in the Academic & Education Community!
- Does your library have a special collection you’d like to highlight? Contact Tricia Bailey: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A&E will have a booth on Main Street SLA at this year’s virtual conference. Will be needing volunteers to staff the booth. More information will be forthcoming soon.
- In addition to having the booth staffed, any ideas for content on what to include at our booth would be welcomed. Thanks in advance.
- Ready to take on an elected board role? We will be looking to fill board positions for the next year later this summer.
Save the Dates (Upcoming Events)
Meeting ID: 970 8955 4714
- SLA Virtual Annual Conference 2021(August 4-13, 2021) – registration is open.
- SLA Board of Directors meetings: https://www.sla.org/governance-2/board-of-directors/mtg-info/
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm (CDT)
- Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm (CDT)
- SLA Town Hall meetings: https://www.sla.org/learn-2/web-chats/
- Thursday, September 23, 2021, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (CDT)
- Thursday, November 4, 2021, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (CDT)