From President Seema Rampersad
Presidential Update (posted September 25, 2023).
From Treasurer Eugene Giudice
Treasurer Update (posted June 20, 2023)
Message from the Treasurer re: Industry Relations (posted August 14, 2023)
SLA This Week
Here is this week's newsletter (posted September 18, 2023)
SLA Information Insights
Here is the link to this week's issue (posted September 27, 2023)
Leadership Training Sessions
Here is the link to the recordings of all the past training sessions.
Volunteers Needed in the Academic & Education Community!
- Looking for peer reviewers and authors (contact Jennifer Bartlett: email@example.com for Practical Academic Librarianship (PAL), or Willow Fuchs: firstname.lastname@example.org for Education Libraries)
- Want more information about PAL? Check out the website, which includes full-text articles from past issues, at journals.tdl.org/pal/index.php/pal/index.
- Looking for a person to help with our successful monthly webinar program (in partnership with ACRL's EBSS Education Committee). If you are interested in helping out, please contact Lesley Farmer (Lesley.Farmer@csulb.edu).
- Looking for a webmaster to work on the A&E webpage. If you are interested, please let either President Chakraborty (email@example.com) or Tom Rink (firstname.lastname@example.org) know.
- For descriptions of all of our available volunteer opportunities, check out our website: https://connect.sla.org/academiceducation/new-item7/new-item2
Save the Dates (A&E Board Meetings - last Monday of the month, except May [22nd] and December [18th])
Join Zoom Meeting (10:30 AM CDT 9:00 PM India Time)