Long term contract position
Mercer County, New Jersey
Our client is seeking a temporary librarian, Monday-Friday. The skills needed for this position include cataloging and/or metadata experience; basic reference experience; tech skills with MS office products, use of an integrated library system and general knowledge of online library research tools.
- With guidance from Supervising Librarians, maintain and develop a cataloged collection of print and electronic resources for the branch Library. Improving discoverability of collection items is a major component of this position. It includes:
- Collection development
- Onsite collection maintenance involving weeding and organizing current resources
- Cataloging standard texts and treatises using LC classification
- Working with Technical Services staff to create catalog records for New Jersey and US documents.
- Provide reference, referral and document delivery for customers.
- Under guidance, develop a Research Guide to increase awareness and digital access to transportation resources.
- Work with staff to improve access to electronic resources maintained within the client’s intranet.
- Promote Research Library services within.
- Support consultant in assessing the needs and implementation of a 21st Century Library.
Please send resume to: Pro Libra Associates Angela Dzikowski Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 800-262-0070 Fax#908-918-0977
Organization/Corporation: Contact Pro Libra to Learn More
Job Posting Date: August 12, 2019
Link: Email: email@example.com
Source: Pro Libra Associates