As a benefit to its members, CSLA is proud to offer a Résumé Review service.
Whether you're new to the library and information science field, looking to advance your career, or simply want to see your résumé freshened up, the CSLA Résumé Review team will lend a helping hand and provide thoughtful, professional advice from experienced information professionals.
As a part of this service you can expect:
- Complete confidentiality of the résumé and personal information. Your information will never be shared with third parties.
- You will be contacted by a reviewer within 3 business days of submitting your résumé.
- A two-week turnaround per résumé draft.
- A résumé reviewer will work with you individually to provide constructive criticism designed to improve your résumé. (Please note: Any résumé advice offered to participants are suggestions only.)
- Résumé Reviewers who are committed to the success of CSLA members in careers as library and information professionals.
This is a service to CSLA Members only. If you're interested in joining CSLA, please visit the SLA Website