Three SLA Communities (New Jersey; Leadership and Management Development; Pharmaceutical Health Technology) are organizing an event set for mid-October- to bring together our membership and reckon with the changes we all experienced (and are still experiencing) because of the COVID-19 Global Pandemic.
The Programming Committees are looking for 3 speakers to talk about their experiences as librarians during the pandemic, and be part of an open Q&A with attendees. Tell your story!
- Did your professional life change a lot, or a little?
- How prepared was your organization?
- What shock waves did it send through your industry?
- Did you leave your job, or get a new one?
- Have things gone back to "normal"? (Do you want them to?)
If you are interested, please contact NJ Programming Chair- Emma Moore ( email@example.com ) by August 6th.