The Eastern Canada Chapter is a vibrant and active association consisting of professionals in the library and information science field in the region.
Being a member of the SLA allows you to:
- Develop your network of contacts with librarians and information specialists in SLA ECC Events
- Access the Online SLA Membership Directory
- Continue to train in the workshops and on the Chapter’s Day
- Follow webinars on knowledge management, advanced information search techniques, management of library services, etc.
- Subscribe to the discussion list of the Eastern Canada Chapter
- Receive the newsletter of the Eastern Canada Chapter
- Freely receive online access to Information Outlook, the SLA bi-monthly magazine
- Freely subscribe to one of the 26 SLA’s divisions (Competitive intelligence, Knowledge Management, Biomedical & Life Science, Academic, Solo Librarians, etc.)
- Enjoy preferential rates for all SLA activities
- Enjoy preferential rates for all CBLQ activities
- Enjoy preferential rates to the Conference of the Library and Information Community of Quebec or to the Convention of Information Professionals (CIP) and even, participate for free if you are a student member
- And much more!