Welcome to the Knowledge Management Division!
We are an international community of information and knowledge management professionals who have come together for networking, knowledge sharing and educational opportunities. You’ll find that we offer programs, communications and resources that help knowledge management professionals expand their careers and contribute to their organizations’ success.
The KM Division was formed in 2004 to support the burgeoning number of information professionals specializing in the creation, sharing and effective use of organizational knowledge. Today, we have an international membership of over 550 professionals, located throughout the world. We come from a broad range of industries, organization types and roles. And, our job titles include:
- Information Specialist
- Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO)
- Director, Knowledge Mobilization / Global Knowledge Exchange / Strategic Knowledge Capabilities
- Business Development Consultant
- Knowledge Management Analyst
Come network, share and learn with us! Tap into our community’s resources!
- Not yet an SLA member? Find out more and JOIN HERE .
- Already an SLA member, but not yet part of the KM Division. CLICK HERE to add the KM Division to your membership.
Have a question? Contact SLA KM Chair Bill Lee