Thomson Reuters is excited to announce the launch of Litigation Analytics for Companies on Westlaw! Litigation Analytics for Companies provides litigation activity information about your existing clients, target clients and opposing parties to support client retention and growth, business development, and litigation strategy. Join Jane Lippmann, Information Management Consultant from Thomson Reuters and Litigation Analytics product developer Rachel Beithon and learn how you can use Litigation Analytics for Companies to:
· Understand existing clients’ breadth of litigation needs, representation and historical outcomes
· Find new clients by researching companies with needs that match your strengths and locations
· Find lateral hires that have worked with target companies or industries
· Understand how Monitor Suite is transitioning to Company Analytics (expected 2024)
· Uncover the opposing party’s typical litigation tactics
· Devise case strategies informed by experience and data
To register for this 45 minute webinar, select a session below:
June 6, 2023 at 3:00 pm Eastern, 2:00 pm Central, and Noon Pacific
Please feel free to share this evite with anyone in your organization who may have interest in the topic.
We look forward to your participation and feedback.