LMD thanks our generous Annual Conference sponsor, BST America, for making these events possible!
(Hint: Navigate the calendar shown to the right, to the month of June)
LMD's 2019 Conference Chair, Thérèse Mainville, has planned a vibrant set of education session and events for us in Cleveland. See the schedule by day below to start planning your conference calendar now. Links to posts about each session with details about the topic, speaker(s), and takeaways are added here as they are posted to SLA Connect.
Sunday, June 16th
Monday, June 17, 2019
- Creating a Compelling Business Case: How to Make it Stand Out from the Rest? with Anna K. Meyer & Mary Talley, 10:45-11:45 am
- Emerging Technologies – How are They Impacting Content Licensing? with Tim Baker, Thomson Reuters (LMD Content Buying Section), 4:45-5:45 pm
- LMD Reception. All are welcome to our annual evening social (at the Hilton), 8:00-9:00 pm NOTE: the event is free but you must reserve a ticket.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
- LMD Content Buying Section Breakfast, with Bill Noorlander, BST America. All are welcome to our annual breakfast, 7:00-8:30 am NOTE: the event is free but you must reserve a ticket.
- How to Survive and Excel in a Gig Economy, with Brandy King & Richard P Hulser, 9:00-10:00 am
- Diversity in the Workplace: It's Broader Than You Think, with Jennifer Swanson, Richard Hulser, & Michele A. L. Villagran, 10:15-11:30 am
- Surveys 101: Getting Surveys Right, with Richard Huffine (LMD Marketing Section), 1:30- 2:30 pm