Leadership and Management Division

View Only
  • 1.  Cancelled (but rescheduled soon) professional development event -- journal retractions

Posted 10-27-2022 13:44
    Hello everyone,

This is Alison Senkevitch, one of the people working on professional development for the Leadership and Management Division.  For those of you that wanted to join the journal retraction event that was supposed to be held today, my sincere apologies.  I was unable to get the event started until about five after 11 (Eastern Time), and since I saw no participants online other than the presenters, co-organizer and myself.  I am assuming the anybody who was there had left (assuming that the event was cancelled).  I am indeed sorry about that, but the good news is that the planning is already underway to try again.  The rescheduled date will probably be sometime during the first half of November.  Also, don't forget about the professional development event "All About Airtable," scheduled for 1:00 ET on November 3rd.

Hope to see you soon (at the Airtable event on November 3rd and at the rescheduled Journal Retraction event sometime the first half of November)

------------------------------
    Alison Senkevitch
    alison@senkevitch.es

• 2.  RE: Cancelled (but rescheduled soon) professional development event -- journal retractions

Posted 10-27-2022 21:31
    I kept trying but was not allowed to join, sent the screenshot as well. 
    This does not not seem to be the case?
    image1.jpeg
    --
    Thanks and regards,

Nabi Hasan, PhD, PDF, FNEB, FSLA
    Librarian & Head, Central Library
    Indian Institute of Technology Delhi - 110016
    Phone - +91-11-26591451, 6759
    More details:  https://web.iitd.ac.in/~hasan 
    Coordinator, National Resource Centre in Library and Information Sciences (ARPIT-MOOCs), Govt. of India

• 3.  RE: Cancelled (but rescheduled soon) professional development event -- journal retractions

Posted 10-28-2022 05:51
    I had exactly the same experience as Nabi and was there welll past 5 after 11.

Marydee Ojala
    Editor-in-Chief
    Online Searcher
    1-317-876-8100