Leadership and Management Division

View Only

Seeking Replacement Conference Speaker for Change Management Panel

• 1.  Seeking Replacement Conference Speaker for Change Management Panel

Posted 06-19-2022 22:46
    Hello everyone! I am reaching out as the conference planner for the SLA Knowledge Management Community. Due to a change in speaker availability, I am seeking one (or two) speakers for the session on change management (details below). If you'll be attending the SLA Annual Conference in Charlotte in person this year and would be interested, please get in touch!

Change Management for Info Pros (In-person Presentation Live and Pre-Recorded Presentation) 

Date: Monday August 1, 2022
    Presentation Time: 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM
    Presentation Duration: 45 minute presentation
    Presentation Format: In-person Presentation w On Demand Presentation

Change is a fundamental condition of our lives and the last few years have ushered in unprecedented changes at warp speed. While change can be overwhelming, change management concepts and processes can help people identify, communicate, prepare, and implement changes in our organizations and personal lives. What are some ways organizations/individuals have successfully implemented change? What needs to be considered when making changes? How do you get buy-in about change management? Join us in this session to learn more about the nuts and bolts of change management, what some considerations are for change management, how to go about applying change management to your workplace and careers, and evaluating the outcomes of change management.

If you may be interested in presenting at this session, please contact me at jamie.luedtke@gmail.com, via Connect, or 630.853.4590.

------------------------------
    Jamie Luedtke
    Senior Manager, Learning Delivery Systems
    Association for Supply Chain Management
    ------------------------------