Who are we?
SLA’s members are information professionals who provide expert service and information in a variety of fields in corporations, academic institutions, law firms, medical institutions, government agencies, museums, and more. The Michigan Chapter includes over 150 members in Michigan, Northwestern Ohio, and Southwestern Ontario.
How can we help you?
By supporting our chapter, you increase your visibility and reach with our members, and their relationships with their organizations and contacts.
How can you help us?
Support a program event
The Michigan Chapter is here to build a professional network and provide education to our members. By working with us, you become a valued part of that network. In appreciation for your support, the MI Chapter SLA will:
- Provide a table at the event for handouts and promotional items.
- Add a digital banner advertisement & link on the SLA Michigan website.
- Acknowledge your support on emails that market the program.
- Announce your company’s support as a valued partner during the program.
- Waive attendee fees for 1-2 people from your company to attend the program.
- Provide you with an opportunity to say a few words about any new products or features you want to share with attendees.
Donate items or money to our yearly auction
The annual silent auction is usually held in December as part of the Chapter’s holiday celebration. This is a popular event and is generally well-attended as a result. Proceeds from the auction are used to support the sending of a student to the SLA Annual Conference. Gifts in kind are greatly appreciated!
Advertise on our website
We will post a banner ad promoting your company to our website and acknowledge your support as a valued partner on our Thanks to Our Sponsors page.
To get details on our sponsorship options, contact our Vendor Relations Chair, Joel Scheuher, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!