Colleagues, Wow ---- DTIC is hiring at many levels, but below is a good one....Show your leadership skills. Good luck!
DTIC Job Opportunity: Open to all Department of Defense (DoD) Employees: Lead Librarian, GS-1410-13 - DTIC-UR
The subject position is open to all Current permanent competitive Department of Defense employees and PPP DoD Military Spouse Preference eligibles
via USA Jobs at: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/713317700
· Ensure the organization's strategic plan is communicated to the team; communicates to the team the assignments, projects, problems to be solved, milestones, program issues under review, and deadlines for completion.
· Provide technical and advisory support to all customers who access online databases via DTIC networking services; to create content for DTIC's collaborative tools.
· Plan, organize and direct activities involving search and retrieval from DTIC's databases, other Federal government databases, commercial databases.
· Analyze customer queries to determine whether DTIC is the correct or sole source of the information required.
· Responsible for managing a customized information delivery and advisory service.
· Recommend corrective action and revision of DTIC procedures and enhancements of its systems based on user feedback and own analysis of the effectiveness of DTIC products and services.
This announcement opens today, Monday 20 March and closes Monday, 3 April 2023. For questions, please contact the HR Customer Care Center at the number or email listed on the announcement.
HR Customer Care Center
Phone (317) 212-0454
AddressDEFENSE TECHNICAL INFORMATION CENTERApply OnlineIndianapolis, IN 46249US