Colleagues, FEDLINK has new info you need to check out.
Ready to create your interagency agreement (IAA) with FEDLINK? Here's the latest news:
- Lower Fees for FY23: The new Transfer Pay fee is now 6.00% for an IAA with service dollars totaling less than $500,000 OR 4.00% on service dollars totaling $500,000 or more.
- Multi-Year IAAs: Establish your General Terms and Conditions (7600A form) agreement with FEDLINK for up to five years. Save time in future years by just placing annual orders (7600B forms) for all of your information needs.
- G-Invoicing Mandate Compliant: FEDLINK is ready to create your agreements in Treasury's new G-Invoicing system. By selecting the G-Invoicing option on the registration form we will work through the new system to process your IAA and orders.
- Options to G-Invoicing: FEDLINK will continue to offer an option to create IAA outside of G-Invoicing if your agency has an exemption or will not be using G-Invoicing.
- New Registration/Add Funds Form: The FEDLINK Registration and Add Funds forms have been combined. Now you can use the same form throughout the year to add funds or services to your current IAA.
- More details and answers forthcoming: Please watch your email and FEDLINK websites as we upload sample forms, FAQs, and more!
Starting September 6, you may register by using the new form and pointing your browser to the Registration Form/Add Funds form (at https://www.loc.gov/flicc/onlinedoc/FIT/Registration.pdf). Complete the form, save a copy for your agency records, and email the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEDLINK may require additional support documentation such as Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), title lists, etc. to complete your registration or add funds. For more information on required documentation for products and services, visit FEDLINK's Contracting/Vendor Products & Services website at http://www.loc.gov/flicc/contracts/index_contracts.html. Once FEDLINK approves your requirements and estimates, FEDLINK will email you the Interagency Agreement (IAA) for review within three (3) business days.
For assistance with registration, please contact FEDLINK at email@example.com.
[Federal Librarian - Retired]firstname.lastname@example.org
'Tolle Lege!' ('Take up and read')