Colleagues, As things change, the way we interact with our customers is changing too. This webinar might be useful to the Military Library Community, though DoD is not a presenter in this Federal Government wide webinar Maybe something to learn or at least think about. A good customer experience is a win/win.
Learn how agencies are implementing strategies and best practices to improve the overall customer experience during this webinar on Tuesday, March 7th at 1 p.m. ET. Register now.
Improved technology and innovative implementation are part of an improved customer experience. But it's really much more than just implementing technology that creates an overall better customer journey.
During this webinar, you will learn how CX experts from the Department of Homeland Security, Internal Revenue Service, Education Department and Agriculture Department are implementing strategies and initiatives to improve customer experience.
- Beth Cappello, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Courtney Kay-Decker, Deputy Chief Taxpayer Experience Officer, Internal Revenue Service
- Gary Stevens, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Education Department
- Simchah Suveyke-Bogin, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Agriculture Department
- Charlotte Lee, Strategic Lead for Customer Experience & Innovation, Granicus
- Karen Tuttle, Associate Director, Digital Experience Specialist, Public Sector, Verizon Business Group
- Moderator: Luke McCormack, Host of the Federal Executive Forum
We hope you can join us on Tuesday, March 7th at 1 p.m. ET.
[Federal Librarian - Retired]email@example.com
'Tolle Lege!' ('Take up and read')