The Minnesota Chapter offers multiple awards to honor and support members.
- Professional Development Grant
- Innovation in Action Award
- President’s Award for Lifetime Achievement
- Student SLA Annual Conference Scholarship (administered by St. Catherine University SLA Student Group)
- Award winners serve on the chapter’s Awards Committee for the calendar year following receipt of award.
- If an Awards Committee member, or a coworker, plan to apply for an award or grant, the member must recuse herself/himself from the selection process for that award. The Award Committee chair will assign someone to fill the committee position for that award.