The President’s Award for Lifetime Achievement recognizes the significant achievement of an information professional and Minnesota Chapter member over the course of a career.
- Long-standing active member
- A member dedicated to SLA, the chapter, and furthering the profession
- One who demonstrates leadership, excellence and service
- Someone who has accomplished notable innovations in the workplace
- A mentor who has encouraged others in the profession
- One whose activities bring recognition and acclaim to the chapter
This award is given as appropriate. We will not advertise for this award.
Nominations to be submitted to the current president by any member at any time.
Selection and Award Process
The chapter’s president, past president and president-elect will select the recipient and the award will be presented at an awards ceremony.
To nominate an individual please submit the following information to the current president for consideration:
- Name of nominee
- Nominee contact information, including phone and email
- Nominator contact information, including phone and email
- Write a few sentences about why you are nominating this person for the award, including how his/her achievements meet some or all of the judging criteria listed above.