Proven Leader Building Long Term Relationships & Providing Experience, Tools & Knowledge Allowing Others to Succeed. Proven Challenger Business Developer with Keen & Methodical Approach to Analyzing Markets, Implementing Strategy & Closing a Deal. I am a charismatic, passionate, and innovative sales professional. With strong management/leadership, analytical, problem-solving skills, I thrive on an environment where I am able to provide support and solutions, as well as strive for continuous improvement. Proven ability to build strategic alliances in all phases of the business cycle with clients, suppliers, and consultants. Extensive sales, marketing, and production management experience in international and domestic publishing environments with demonstrated successes in developing new business, increasing revenue, and ensuring customer satisfaction. A proven supporter for all aspects of the learning process, I believe that we never stop learning and that in every situation (successful or not) there is always room for growth and development.
• Software Sales & Development
• CRM & Client Relations
• B2B Strategy
• C-Level Decision Maker
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Professional Services
• Enterprise Solutions
• Strategic Alliances
• Software Package Expertise: Enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS), DAMs, CRMs, LMS & LCMS.
• Computer Language Expertise: XML, XHTML, HTML5 & FontoXML, SCORM
• Volunteer Soccer Youth Coach.
• Torino Book Show, Speaker.
• IMS Global Learning Consortium Conference, Speaker.
• Book Industry Study Group (BISG) Conference, Speaker.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
• BS, Marketing, Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ.
• Global Entry Security Clearance.
• Proficient in Italian & German.