I am a research librarian at the U.S. Army War College. I am also very heavily involved in DMIL (the Military Libraries Division of SLA).
Current work responsibilities:
- Provide reference service to assist students, faculty, and staff.
- Compile topical LibGuides and the Periodical Articles for Current Awareness (PAC), a monthly list of the most pertinent articles in the periodical literature for US Army War College researchers.
- Compile twice monthly Library Alerts, which are selected open source reports of strategic, geopolitical, or geoeconomic importance.
- Librarian Liaison to the Department of Command, Leadership, and Management.
- Lead orientations and tours to acquaint researchers with library resources.
- Maintain the Army Knowledge Online “Cultural Awareness” page.
Current DMIL responsibilities:
- Chair, Military Libraries Training Workshop (MLTW) 2017.
- Student Liaison Coordinator.
More information can be found on my LinkedIn account.