Senior Associate, Content Portfolio Management, Somerset, New Jersey
Our client, a global pharmaceutical innovator supports the U.S. and EU locations by providing technical support for information resources and advancing the library and competitive intelligence teams capability to deliver services. Primary technical liaison for data, information, and knowledge resources.
Develop and advance methods to continuously assess the needs of the organization and ensure business alignment for information resources - locally, regionally, globally.
Continue to monitor marketplace trends for information resources, including the evaluation and comparison of tools; partner with Procurement to negotiate with content providers, maximizing our support of regional and global business needs.
Development and maintain a governance model for information resources licensed, and a financing model for charge-backs and allocation.
Analyze content usage and provide meaningful evaluation of the content portfolio based on internal key performance indicators (KPIs); develop strategies to maximize ROI.
Manage process to maintain existing and new content, manage their contracts and financial administration, and work with users through change management.
Serve as Training Program Coordinator, partnering with vendors to maximize end-user awareness, experience and usage; develop marketing strategies for available content.
Ability to participate in early morning or late evening teleconferences with international colleagues
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Procurement required
Master's Degree in Library / Information Science or a Life Science preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a corporate setting, with emphasis on content licensing, procurement required
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Experience working in or with a library preferred
- Experience working in a multicultural, multidisciplinary global environment
- Must be self-driven, with demonstrated leadership in the support of projects
- Excellent negotiation and relationship-management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills; must be detail-oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in using contemporary library science technologies and systems
- PC literate including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Technology experience with WebEx, GoToMeeting
- Fluent Japanese a plus
Please contact and send resume to: Angela Dzikowski, PRO LiBRA Associates
Our client, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Angela Dzikowski, VP, CPC
Pro Libra Associates Inc