Posted on behalf of LibraryLinkNJ:
Across the state and at all types of institutions, New Jersey's libraries are engaged in valuable projects every day that are ready to be grown, modernized, increased, or revamped. Maybe it's a program that needs a fresh infusion of technology, a collaboration that could benefit from more creative publicity, or a lending initiative that has simply exceeded its capacity. If your library has been waiting for the opportunity to expand or improve this type of existing initiative, LibraryLinkNJ is pleased to bring you the chance with our Level Up Your Library mini-grants program!
This grant program will provide funds to aid libraries of all types as they take an existing project to new heights. From staple services to out-of-the-box initiatives, the Level Up Your Library mini-grants program will provide funds for a wide array of projects that are in need of improvement or expansion. With so much impressive, exciting, and vital work underway around the state, we can't wait to see what our member libraries are hoping to take to the next level!
Requested grant amounts must be between $1,000 and $5,000.
No fund matching is required; this program provides a straight subsidy for member institutions.
90% of funds will be dispersed up-front, with the remaining 10% dispersed following receipt of a satisfactory final project report.
LibraryLinkNJ has committed up to $100,000 in funding for this initiative.
Project Launch: February 8, 2023
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023
Award Notification Date: April 24, 2023
Project Completion Deadline: December 1, 2023
Participant Project Reports Due: December 15, 2023
More details - including grant guidelines, application materials, and project rationale - can be found on our Level Up Your Library webpage at:
https://librarylinknj.org/content/level-your-library-grant-program. Click or tap if you trust this link." data-linkindex="3">https://librarylinknj.org/content/level-your-library-grant-program
Questions? Contact Darby Malvey, LLNJ Programming & Outreach Coordinator:
Phone: 732-752-7720 x 105