Join us for SLA NY's monthly Librarian Roundtable. This event will provide a space for members to discuss issues and trends in the library field, as well as ask others about projects, procedures, recommendations, and general advice.
Some of you might know of SLA NY's Manager's Breakfast event. This is intended to be a sister event.
Topics could include:
- Discussion of SLA Conference topics or sessions
- Recommend sessions for others to watch
- New resources
- Attitudes toward returning to the physical workplace as the Delta variant increases
- Digitization of collections due to COVID
- Vendor recommendations
- Supplier/vendor diversity policies
- Career growth
- Advice for looking for a new job.
Feel free to reach out the event organizer if there are any topics you would like to discuss.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.