PharmIntell is currently recruiting for an experienced information professional to support our pharmaceutical client company with competitive intelligence, research, and information services, either full-time or part-time (25 hrs/week). This position will provide customized information strategies, solutions, and services for internal clients globally to support business decisions in clinical development, business development, drug safety, regulatory, commercialization, and more. He or she will work with clients to understand their information needs, and use specialized resources to conduct advanced research, evaluate, analyze, synthesize, and deliver quality results. This may include biomedical literature searches, competitor landscape assessment, clinical trials intelligence, sales forecast data, incidence/prevalence, current treatments/unmet needs assessments, key opinion leader identification, patent searching, grant searching, and business and market research.
· Competitive intelligence activities including gathering, analyzing, and visualizing pharmaceutical industry data and insights to stay abreast of scientific, competitive, business and industry dynamics, identify emerging therapeutic areas and developing market landscape perspectives, and support business decisions in all functional areas.
· Regularly monitoring compounds, products, and industry trends to provide competitive and business intelligence updates to support internal clients with strategic planning and operations.
· Pipeline searching using databases such as Cortellis, PharmaProjects, Adis R&D Insight.
· Clinical trials intelligence using sources such as Citeline and ClinicalTrials.gov.
· Biomedical literature searching using databases available on Ovid, Ebsco, and/or Dialog.
· Business and market research, using sources such as Decision Resources, Datamonitor, EvaluatePharma, Factiva, and Thomson One Refinitiv Workspace.
· Supporting user access to online resources (databases, journals, etc.) and global information systems.
· Strong ability to organize, synthesize and distill key information; and identify, analyze, and solve problems.
· Knowledge of information management, organization, and search technologies.
· Ability to work collaboratively while adhering to well-defined and well-established departmental procedures and processes.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Adaptable, flexible, and able to balance multiple projects.
· Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Master's Degree in Information Science/Library Science/Sciences
· 5+ years of professional experience in pharmaceutical and business research
This position is remote (work from home). Preference given to applicants in the Eastern US time zone.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation, satisfactorily. This is a desk job that requires the ability to work with a computer, keyboard/monitor. Reasonable accommodation may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
PharmIntell is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy/ parenthood, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, mentoring and apprenticeship. PharmIntell makes human resource decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience and aligned with corporate norms
· Life and disability insurance package
· Paid time off
PharmIntell is a WBENC certified woman-owned small business with headquarters in Somerville NJ. We provide information, intelligence and insight that enables pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology companies to make business and scientific decisions, fulfill regulatory reporting requirements, and stay ahead through competitive intelligence. We seek to hire qualified information professionals with diverse backgrounds, education and employment experiences. We offer competitive wages and a benefits package. We support a healthy work-life balance by offering flexible work arrangements, including part time/casual and work-from-home. For more information, please visit our website at www.pharmintell.com
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
PharmIntell Consulting LLC