Go to the SLA website to learn more about these and other SLA member benefits
There’s never been a smarter time for you to join SLA and the Rocky Mountain Chapter.
- Join online or print a membership application at www.sla.org/joinSLA. Don’t forget to select Rocky Mountain as your chapter – chapter affiliation is not automatic.
- The Rocky Mountain Chapter serves members in Colorado, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming – members in contiguous states and elsewhere are also welcome.
- Four tiers of membership pricing are available, based on salary. Read about levels and pricing online.
- For more information about membership and how to join, please contact SLA Headquarters at email@example.com or 703.647.4900.
SLA Member Benefits
SLA offers a wealth of benefits to its members worldwide – in professional development opportunities (live, in-person, and online) and much more. As a member of the only global organization for information professionals, you will have access to SLA’s valuable and respected products and services designed to enhance your career and benefit your organization.
RMSLA Member Benefits
The Rocky Mountain Chapter adds a local focus to your SLA membership, enabling you to:
- Learn through chapter programs,
- Connect with area members via networking,
- Keep up with the local and regional job market,
- Develop leadership skills and technical expertise, and
- Give back to the profession through volunteering and philanthropy.
Becoming involved in a professional association is a proven way to expand your career potential. Join SLA and the Rocky Mountain Chapter and learn it for yourself.