For more information on sponsorship, please contact the SLA WCC (Contact). To learn more about who we are and what we do, see our chapter profile.
Wired West Issue
- Sponsorship of 1 issue of the online newsletter Wired West Bulletin, with prominent placement of logo in issue.
- Contribute news article to “Vendor News” in sponsored issue. See “Vendor News” Content Guidelines below
One Chapter Event
- Shared sponsorship of 1 event in the Chapter during the year
Two Chapter Events
- Shared sponsorship of 2 events in the Chapter during the year
All Chapter Events & “Vendor News”
- Shared sponsorship of all events in the Chapter throughout the year
- Contribute news articles to “Vendor News” in each issue of Wired West for the year. See “Vendor News” Content Guidelines below.
SLA Conference Travel Grant (Sole Sponsor)
This grant will be rebranded for the duration of sponsorship to include the company’s name – eg. Company Name SLA Year Conference Travel Grant
Small Business Sponsorship
- One-time sponsorship, event/city of choice or Wired West issue of choice
All event sponsorships include:
- Sponsor mention in all event advertising
- Opportunity to attend the event in person, be introduced to participants and be thanked for contributions
- Distribute marketing materials to attendees at the registration table
- Speak briefly to participants about products and services
“Vendor News” Content Guidelines
Sponsor partners at the $2,500 level (All Chapter Events) are eligible to contribute news articles to “Vendor News” in each issue of Wired West for the year. Partners who sponsor a single issue of Wired West may contribute a news article in the sponsored issue.
- Length of text — No longer than 500 words
- Logo — Company logo may be included; no more than 400 x 100 pixels in .gif or .jpg
- News article content must provide more specific information on products or services than what is already posted on the SLA WCC sponsor page
- Examples: information about a new or soon-to-be released product; tips & tricks on how to use a popular product more effectively; helpful features users may have missed; current awareness services available to subscribers; web or live seminars coming up in Western Canada
- Wired West Editor reserves the right to edit submissions for adherence to these guidelines
For more information on sponsorship, please contact the SLA WCC (Contact).